Meeting Agendas & Minutes
What are the current topics for this week's meeting? What agendas or minutes are available for the upcoming meeting? Get the latest information here.
Note: Minutes are available following approval.
When does Keep Friendswood Beautiful Meet?
Regular Meetings: Last Tuesday of each month
Unless otherwise noted on the agenda, all meetings are held at City Hall at 6:00 p.m.
Friendswood City Hall
910 S Friendswood Drive
Friendswood, TX 77546
Keep Friendswood Beautiful (KFB) is to enhance the aesthetic appearance of the city and to encourage residents to take an active role in maintaining its image. KFB:
- Directs and coordinates management and planning of projects and education of the community
- Recommends budget and project priorities to City Council
- Seeks grants for funding opportunities
- Makes suggestions for conserving and protecting natural resources
- Performs such other duties as the City Council may reasonably request
- 3 years, overlapping terms
- Director of Parks and Recreation