Alcohol Permits

The City Secretary's Office is responsible for the processing and certification of TABC Prequalification Packets, as well as, the issuance and renewals of all alcohol permits for the City of Friendswood.  

In an effort to facilitate the pre-qualification process, the City Secretary's Office has put together a TABC Prequalification Information Packet on the City's approval process.  For more information regarding the TABC prequalification packet or state licensing process, please contact TABC directly and for any questions about the City's alcohol permitting process and fees, please contact the City Secretary's Office at: (281) 996-3270.