This beautiful park can be enjoyed by the entire family and includes the following amenities:
- Friendswood Sesquicentennial Pool- Can be reserved for pool parties.
- Gazebo- Lighted area can be reserved for wedding ceremonies, etc.
- Large Rotary Pavilion- Lighted area can be reserved for reunions, company parties, etc.
- Small Rotary Pavilion - Lighted area can be reserved for birthday parties, small company parties, etc.
*Pavilion/Gazebo are covered areas.
- Tennis- Four lighted and fenced tennis courts are free to the public daily. Open daily from 4AM-11PM.
- Sand Volleyball- Three sand volleyball courts are free to the public daily. Open daily from 4AM-11PM.
- Basketball- 1 outdoor court is free to the public daily. Open daily from 4AM-11PM.
- Jogging Trail- 0.5 mile; with an improved all-weather, rubberized, walking surface.
- Playgrounds- 3 playgrounds for a variety of ages and abilities.
- Splashpad- 3 section splashpad with different spray features. Open daily from 8AM-8PM.
- Pedestrian Bridge- Walking foot bridge to Old City Park.
Light controls for the sand volleyball pits, basketball court and tennis courts are located at the entrance of the tennis court, along the fence.
Please call the Parks & Recreation office for current reservation information.
*Reservations will only be booked upon receiving full payment.
Large Rotary Pavilion
Pavilion has 12 picnic tables.
Small Rotary Pavilion
November 1 through mid-March