Juveniles & Minors
Juveniles under the age of 17 must appear before the judge in open court before payment of a fine will be accepted. Minors under the age of 21 charged with an alcohol-related violation must appear before the judge in open court before payment of a fine will be accepted.
Sign the back of the citation and enter a plea. Make a local check or money order payable to the City of Friendswood.
At Court Office
Pay at the court office during office hours with:
- Local check
- Money order
- Credit card (MasterCard/Visa only)
Online & Phone Payments
- When making payment online or over the phone with a credit card, I acknowledge I am voluntarily entering a plea of No Contest and waiving my right to a trial by judge or by jury and my right to discovery of evidence.
- If you wish to plea Not Guilty, do not make payment of your fine. Contact the Court at 281-996-3252 for information on pleading Not Guilty.
Pay with credit card over the telephone by calling us at 281-996-3252.
- Your internet payment will be received by the Friendswood Municipal Court the following business day. Your payment must be received by your due date to avoid additional fees or issuance of a warrant.
- If you have an active warrant, your warrant will remain outstanding until the court receives your internet payment on the following business day.
- To pay online, visit our Municipal Court Payment website.
Illegal to Possess or Purchase Firearm
"If you are convicted of a misdemeanor offense involving violence where you are or were a spouse, intimate partner, parent, or guardian of the victim or are or were involved in another, similar relationship with the victim, it may be unlawful for you to possess or purchase a firearm, including a handgun or long gun, or ammunition, pursuant to federal law under 18 USC. Section 922(g)(9) or Section 46.04(b), Texas Penal Code. If you have any questions whether these laws make it illegal for you to possess or purchase a firearm, you should consult an attorney."