Reporting a Suspected Violation

If you see a suspected code violation in your neighborhood, please contact Code Enforcement. A Code Enforcement Officer will investigate the suspected violation and decide if further action needs to be taken.

In Person

Complaints, questions and concerns may be submitted at Friendswood City Hall with the Code Enforcement Officer.

By Phone

If you prefer to speak with a Code Enforcement Officer regarding your question or concern by phone, please contact Alex Mendoza at 281-996-3236, or call Code Enforcement at 281-996-3205.

Written Complaints

Written complaints may be filed:

  • Via email
  • Via fax at 281-996-3260
  • Via postal mail to:
    910 S Friendswood Drive
    Friendswood, TX 77546
    Attn: Code Enforcement