NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF A FRIENDSWOOD LIBRARY BOARD MEETING TO
BE HELD AT 6:00 PM ON TUESDAY, MAY 15, 2018, AT THE FRIENDSWOOD PUBLIC LIBRARY, AT 416 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS, REGARDING THE ITEMS OF BUSINESS ACCORDING TO THE AGENDA LISTED BELOW:
1. Call to Order
2. Communications from the Public
3. Approval February 20, 2018 Minutes
4. Library Statistics for January, February, March & April 2018
5. Director’s Report
6. Discussion & Possible Action: Circulating Laptop Policy
7. Discussion & Possible Action: Appoint Representative to Galveston County Library System Advisory Council
8. Next Regular Meeting Scheduled for July 17, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
Mary Perroni, Library Director
I, Melinda Welsh, City Secretary of the CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD, do hereby certify that the above notice of meeting of the Library Board of Trustees of Friendswood was posted in a place convenient to the general public in compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, on May 10, 2018 at 12:00 PM.
Melinda Welsh, TRMC
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s office at (713) 996-3270 for further information.