Who do I call to report a junk vehicle?

The City of Friendswood has two separate departments that enforce the City’s junk vehicle ordinance depending on where the vehicle is located:

  • For vehicles on a city street (public right-of-way) please call the Friendswood Police Department at 281-996-3300.
  • For vehicles on a yard or private residence visible from any city street please call the Community Development Division, Code Enforcement at 281-996-3201.

Show All Answers

1. How can I find out about City codes?
2. What are some common complaints that Code Enforcement Officers investigate?
3. How can I make a complaint?
4. What if I want to stay anonymous?
5. What are the procedures after filing a complaint?
6. What is a 'junk vehicle'?
7. Who do I call to report a junk vehicle?
8. What happens when I call in a junk vehicle?