How can I make a complaint?

Complaints may be filed at Friendswood City Hall with the Code Enforcement Officer or by phone at 281-996-3205.

Written complaints may be filed:

  • Via email
  • Via fax at 281-996-3260
  • Via postal mail to:
    910 S Friendswood Drive
    Friendswood, TX 77546
    Attn: Code Enforcement

Show All Answers

1. How can I find out about City codes?
2. What are some common complaints that Code Enforcement Officers investigate?
3. How can I make a complaint?
4. What if I want to stay anonymous?
5. What are the procedures after filing a complaint?
6. What is a 'junk vehicle'?
7. Who do I call to report a junk vehicle?
8. What happens when I call in a junk vehicle?