Who will investigate my complaint?

Internal Affairs is a staff function of the Office of the Chief of Police. The function is staffed only as there are cases requiring action. The selection of an official to investigate a complaint will be made by the Chief of Police or his designee.

Show All Answers

1. How can I make a complaint or compliment the Police Department?
2. What should I say?
3. What happens then?
4. Who will investigate my complaint?
5. How will my complaint be investigated?
6. What if I am not satisfied with the handling of my complaint?
7. What happens if I want to withdraw my complaint?
8. How do I complain about a Supervisory Police Officer?
9. Who makes sure complaints are dealt with properly?