Public Information Request

The Texas Public Information Act (the "Act") gives the public the right to request access to government records. The Act is triggered when a person submits a written request for information that is already in existence. The Act does not require the City to create new information, compile data, do legal research, or answer questions.  

City Secretary

The City Secretary is the designated public information officer as it related to the Act and all emailed public information requests (PIRs) must be sent directly to designated email address, which is that of the City Secretary, Leticia Brysch. You may email your request, submit an online request using the City's Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) System or hand-deliver or mail your request to City Secretary Leticia Brysch, 910 S. Friendswood Drive, Friendswood, Texas 77546-4856.

Public Records Search

  • The City has an online, self-service WebLink for the public to conduct open records searches at no cost.