Every person owning or having in his possession a dog or cat is required to obtain from the licensing authority an annual license for each dog and cat. The license must be obtained within seven days following an annual rabies vaccination. It shall be unlawful for any person to own, keep, harbor or have in his possession within the city a dog or cat for which he does not have a current, valid and unrevoked license. .
The original rabies certificate must be presented upon registration of the animal. License must be renewed annually along with rabies vaccination.
- Canine License - Spayed/Neutered: $5
- Canine License - Unaltered: $10
- Feline License - Spayed/Neutered: $5
- Feline License - Unaltered: $10
- License Replacement Fee: $3