Friendswood Downtown Economic Development Corporation
Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 4 p.m.
Friendswood Public Library
416 S. Friendswood Drive, Friendswood, TX 77546
1. Call to order and roll call of Board Members
2. Citizen comments
3. Consider and take action on approval of minutes: April 10, 2018
4. Discussion and possible action with Lauren Griffith Associates regarding the Downtown Improvement Plan
- Stakeholder meetings summary
- Survey results
- General progress update
- Public meeting schedule
5. Financial Report
6. Staff update
7. Members comments
8. Future meeting dates: June 10
Economic Development Coordinator
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at (281) 996-3270 for further information.
I, Melinda Welsh, City Secretary of the City of Friendswood, do hereby certify that the above notice of meeting of the Friendswood Community and Economic Development Committee was posted in a place convenient to the general public in compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, on Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 3:00 PM.