NOTICE OF THE FRIENDSWOOD SENIOR CITIZENS ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a regular meeting of the Friendswood Senior Citizens Advisory Committee will be held on Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. The meeting will be held at the Friendswood Activity Building in meeting Room D, at 416 Morningside, Friendswood, Texas at which time the following subjects will be considered.
1. Call to order.
3. Approval of the September 11, 2012 meeting minutes.
4. Discussion and possible action regarding the upcoming trips and events.
5. Report on the Christmas in September.
6. Discussion and possible actions regarding the Coushatta Trip.
7. Discussion and possible actions regarding the Thanksgiving Potluck.
8. Discussion and possible actions regarding the Volunteer Luncheon.
9. Discussion and possible actions regarding the Budget and Purchasing.
10. Report from Recreation Coordinator.
11. Comments made by the Public.
12. Comments made by the Committee Members.
Genie Balderaz, Senior Program Manager
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Request for accommodation or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s office at (713) 996-3270 for further information.
I, MELINDA WELSH, CITY SECRETARY OF THE CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD DO HEREBY CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE SENIOR CITIZENS ADVISORY COMMITTEE WAS POSTED IN A PLACE CONVENIENT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC IN COMPLIANCE OCTOBER 4, 2012 at 3:30 p.m.
Melinda Welsh, TRMC