|Date:||August 23, 2016|
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE FRIENDSWOOD ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2016, AT 7:00 PM AT FRIENDSWOOD CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS, 910 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS
1. Call to order
2. The Board will conduct a public hearing and consider the following request on the property located at 911 Hackberry Ln, being a .422 acre tract of land known as Lot 26, Block 2 The Forest Section 7, Friendswood, Texas, Galveston County:
To reduce the rear yard setback from the required 25 feet to 17 feet – a variance from the Zoning Ordinance Section 7.Q.2. Regulation Matrix – Residential Districts;
A. Staff Presentation
B. Applicant Presentation
C. Public Comments
D. Consideration of Evidence by Board
1) A variance from Appendix C - Zoning Ordinance, Section 7.Q.2. Regulation Matrix – Residential Districts
3. Consideration and possible action regarding approval of minutes for the:
A. May 24, 2016 regular meeting
4. Comments from Board Members
5. Staff and/or Council or Board Liaison Reports
Aubrey Harbin, Deputy Director of CDD/Planner
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at (281) 996-3270 for further information.
I certify that the above Notice of Meeting of the Friendswood Zoning Board of Adjustment was posted in a place convenient to the general public and compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, on the August 18, 2016 at 9:15 AM.
All meetings of the Zoning Board of Adjustment and Building and Standards Commission are open to the public, except when there is a necessity to meet in an Executive Session (closed to the public) under the provisions of Section 551, Texas Government Code. The Zoning Board of Adjustment and Building and Standards Commission reserves the right to convene into Executive Session to hear any of the above described agenda items that qualifies for an executive session by publicly announcing the applicable section number of the Open Meetings Act.