Library Board Meeting
|Date:||July 19, 2016|
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF A FRIENDSWOOD LIBRARY BOARD MEETING TO BE HELD AT 7:00 PM ON TUESDAY, JULY 19, 2016, AT THE FRIENDSWOOD PUBLIC LIBRARY, AT 416 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS, REGARDING THE ITEMS OF BUSINESS ACCORDING TO THE AGENDA LISTED BELOW:
1. Call to Order
2. Communications from the Public
3. Approval of May 17, 2016 Minutes
4. Library Statistics for May & June, 2016
5. Director’s Report
6. Long Range Plan: Planning Committee/Focus Group
7. Discussion: Library Expansion and Renovation
8. Next Regular Meeting Scheduled for September 20, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
Mary Perroni, Library Director
I, Melinda Welsh, City Secretary of the CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD, do hereby certify that the above notice of meeting of the Library Board of Trustees of Friendswood was posted in a place convenient to the general public in compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, on July 14, 2016 at 3:00 PM.
Melinda Welsh, TRMC
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s office at (713) 996-3270 for further information.