Zoning Board of Adjustment Meeting
|Date:||April 26, 2016|
AMENDED NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE FRIENDSWOOD ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, APRIL 26, 2016, AT 7:00 PM AT FRIENDSWOOD CITY HALL 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM, 910 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS
1. Call to order
2. The Board will conduct a public hearing and consider a request to allow a fence to encroach the front building line on a lot less than two acres in size on the property located at 806 Cowards Creek Dr., Tract 4-A of Central Park Subdivision, a 1.242 acre tract of land out of Lots 1 and 3 in Block B in Central Park Subdivision out of the Sarah McKissick or J.R. Williams League, according to the plat of Central Park Subdivision of Record in Volume 105, Page 151, in the Office of the County Clerk of Galveston County, Texas:
A. Staff Presentation
B. Applicant Presentation
C. Public Comments
D. Consideration of Evidence by Board
1) A variance from Appendix C - Zoning Ordinance, Section 8.B.
2) A special exception to Appendix C - Zoning Ordinance, Section 8.B.
3) An appeal to Appendix C - Zoning Ordinance, Section 8.B.
3. Consideration and possible action regarding approval of minutes for the:
A. November 17, 2015 regular meeting
4. Comments from Board Members
5. Staff and/or Council or Board Liaison Reports
Aubrey Harbin, City Planner
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at (281) 996-3270 for further information.
I certify that the above Notice of Meeting of the Friendswood Zoning Board of Adjustment was posted in a place convenient to the general public and compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, on the April 21, 2016 at 3:45 PM.
All meetings of the Zoning Board of Adjustment and Building and Standards Commission are open to the public, except when there is a necessity to meet in an Executive Session (closed to the public) under the provisions of Section 551, Texas Government Code. The Zoning Board of Adjustment and Building and Standards Commission reserves the right to convene into Executive Session to hear any of the above described agenda items that qualifies for an executive session by publicly announcing the applicable section number of the Open Meetings Act.