Friendswood Library Board Meeting
|Date:||March 29, 2016|
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF A FRIENDSWOOD LIBRARY BOARD MEETING TO BE HELD AT 7:00 PM ON TUESDAY, MARCH 29, 2016, AT THE FRIENDSWOOD PUBLIC LIBRARY, AT 416 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS, REGARDING THE ITEMS OF BUSINESS ACCORDING TO THE AGENDA LISTED BELOW:
1. Call to Order
2. Communications from the Public
3. Approval of January 19, 2016 Minutes
4. Library Statistics for January & February, 2016
5. Director’s Report
6. Vision Statement: Entryway
7. Long Range Plan: Progress Update
8. Discussion: Library Expansion and Renovation
9. Update: Fund Raising for Library Expansion/Renovation
10. Next Regular Meeting Scheduled for May 17, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
Mary Perroni, Library Director
I, Melinda Welsh, City Secretary of the CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD, do hereby certify that the above notice of meeting of the Library Board of Trustees of Friendswood was posted in a place convenient to the general public in compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, on March 24, 2016 at 1:30 PM.
Melinda Welsh, TRMC
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s office at (713) 996-3270 for further information.