Planning and Zoning Commission Agenda
|Date:||January 21, 2016|
NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION, TO BE HELD THURSDAY, JANUARY 21, 2016, BEGINNING AT 7 PM, IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS AT CITY HALL LOCATED AT 910 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS
1. Call to order
2. Communication from the public/committee liaisons
(To comply with provisions of the Open Meetings Act, the Commission may not deliberate on subjects discussed under this agenda item. However, the Commission may direct such subjects be placed on a later regular Commission agenda for discussion and/or possible action.)
3. Consent Agenda
A. Approval of the minutes for the meeting held:
1) January 11, 2016
4. Consideration and possible action regarding one-time, six-month extensions of the Preliminary Plats of Arbor Gate at West Ranch Sections 2, 5 and 6
5. Consideration and possible action regarding the Preliminary Plat of Benzi Development Garage Condominiums, a Subdivision of 10.0064 acres being all of Division "D" of Lot 63, Out of the Upper End of Perry and Austin League, Volume 3, Page 6, H.C.D.R., referred to as the Hoidale and Coffman Subdivision, Abstract No. 55, City of Friendswood, Harris County, Texas
6. Consideration and possible action regarding a recommendation to City Council regarding a Personal Care Facility to be located at 505 N. Clear Creek Dr. (per Zoning Ord. Section 7.P.6.(b)5.)
7. Consideration and possible action regarding an ordinance amendment and a recommendation to City Council regarding whether or not to require a Specific Use Permit for retail uses 100,000 square feet or larger
8. Consideration and possible action regarding annual review of the Permitted Use Table (Zoning Ordinance Section 7.P.6.)
9. Consideration and possible action regarding future Planning and Zoning Commission meeting dates
10. Communications from the Commission
A. Council Liaison
Aubrey Harbin, LEED AP
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretative services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at (281) 996-3270 for further information.
I, Melinda Welsh, City Secretary of the City of Friendswood, do certify that the ABOVE NOTICE OF MEETING of the Friendswood Planning and Zoning Commission was posted in a place convenient to the general public in compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code on the 14th day of January, 2016, at 5:00 PM.
Melinda Welsh, City Secretary
All meetings of the Planning & Zoning Commission are open to the public, except when there is a necessity to meet in an Executive Session (closed to the public) under the provisions of Section 551, Texas Government Code. The Planning & Zoning Commission reserves the right to convene into Executive Session to hear any of the above described agenda items that qualifies for an executive session by publicly announcing the applicable section number of the Open Meetings Act.