Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting
|Date:||December 3, 2015|
NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION, TO BE HELD THURSDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2015, BEGINNING AT 7 PM, IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS AT CITY HALL LOCATED AT 910 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS
1. Call to order
2. Receive comments both oral and written regarding the Partial Replat of Lots 3 and 4 Leisure Lane, 1.999 acres being the NE ½ of Lot 3 and the SW ½ of Lot 4 of Leisure Lane Subdivision situation in the Antoinette Voss Subdivision, in the J.R. Williams or Sarah McKissick League, City of Friendswood, Galveston County, Texas
1. Call to order
2. Communication from the public/committee liaisons
(To comply with provisions of the Open Meetings Act, the Commission may not deliberate on subjects discussed under this agenda item. However, the Commission may direct such subjects be placed on a later regular Commission agenda for discussion and/or possible action.)
3. Consent Agenda
A. Approval of the minutes for the meeting held:
1) November 19, 2015
4. Update from staff regarding the duties and responsibilities of the Planning and Zoning Commission
5. Consideration and possible action regarding the Partial Replat of Lots 3 and 4 Leisure Lane, 1.999 acres being the NE ½ of Lot 3 and the SW ½ of Lot 4 of Leisure Lane Subdivision situation in the Antoinette Voss Subdivision, in the J.R. Williams or Sarah McKissick League, City of Friendswood, Galveston County, Texas
6. Consideration and possible action regarding the Preliminary Plat of Friendswood Complex, a tract of 1.666 acres of land, Lot 2 and 3, in the Harvey and Stout Subdivision, of Lots 6, 7, and 8 inclusive, in Block 2 of Friendswood Subdivision, Galveston County, Texas
7. Consideration and possible action regarding proposed amendments to Appendix C Zoning Ordinance Section 7.P.6. Permitted Use Table and Section 6. Non-Conforming uses, structures, and lots
8. Consideration and possible action regarding future Planning and Zoning Commission meeting dates
9. Communications from the Commission
A. Council Liaison
Aubrey Harbin, LEED AP
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretative services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at (281) 996-3270 for further information.
I, Melinda Welsh, City Secretary of the City of Friendswood, do certify that the ABOVE NOTICE OF MEETING of the Friendswood Planning and Zoning Commission was posted in a place convenient to the general public in compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code on the 30th day of November, 2015, at 3:00 PM.
Melinda Welsh, City Secretary
All meetings of the Planning & Zoning Commission are open to the public, except when there is a necessity to meet in an Executive Session (closed to the public) under the provisions of Section 551, Texas Government Code. The Planning & Zoning Commission reserves the right to convene into Executive Session to hear any of the above described agenda items that qualifies for an executive session by publicly announcing the applicable section number of the Open Meetings Act.