Senior Citizens Advisory Committee Meeting
|Date:||November 10, 2015|
NOTICE OF THE FRIENDSWOOD SENIOR CITIZENS ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a regular meeting of the Friendswood Senior Citizens Advisory Committee will be held on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. The meeting will be held at the Friendswood Activity Building in meeting Room D, at 416 Morningside, Friendswood, Texas at which time the following subjects will be considered.
1. Call to order.
3. Approval of the October 13, 2015 meeting minutes.
4. Discussion and possible actions regarding the upcoming trips and events.
5. Discussion and possible action regarding the Breakfast with Santa.
6. Report on the Veterans Luncheon.
7. Discussion and possible actions regarding the Budget and Purchasing.
8. Discussion and possible actions regarding reappointment for the Senior Citizen Advisory Board Committee for November 2015.
9. Report on the Activity Building Expansion.
10. Report from Recreation Superintendent.
11. Comments made by the Public.
12. Comments made by the Committee Members.
Genie Balderaz, Senior Program Manager
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Request for accommodation or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s office at (713) 996-3270 for further information.
I, MELINDA WELSH, CITY SECRETARY OF THE CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD DO HEREBY CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE SENIOR CITIZENS ADVISORY COMMITTEE WAS POSTED IN A PLACE CONVENIENT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC IN COMPLIANCE NOVEMBER 5, 2015 @ 3:45 PM.
Melinda Welsh, TRMC