Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting
|Date:||October 15, 2015|
NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING & WORK SESSION OF THE CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION, TO BE HELD THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2015, BEGINNING AT 7 PM, IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS OF CITY HALL LOCATED AT 910 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS
1. Call to order
2. Communication from the public/committee liaisons
(To comply with provisions of the Open Meetings Act, the Commission may not deliberate on subjects discussed under this agenda item. However, the Commission may direct such subjects be placed on a later regular Commission agenda for discussion and/or possible action.)
3. Consent Agenda
A. Approval of the minutes for the meeting held:
1) October 5, 2015
4. Consideration and possible action regarding the proposed amendments to Appendix C Zoning Ordinance Section 7.P.6. Permitted Use Table
5. Consideration and possible action regarding proposed amendments to Design Criteria Manual Appendix E Downtown District Amenities (Resolution 2011-24)
6. Consideration and possible action regarding proposed amendments to the site plan for Friendswood Professional Building B located at 211 W. Edgewood Drive
7. Review of the City of Friendswood Hazard Mitigation Plan Annual Progress Report Community Rating System
8. Consideration and possible action regarding future Planning and Zoning Commission meeting dates
9. Communications from the Commission
A. Council Liaison
Work Session – 2nd floor conference room immediately following the regular meeting
1. Call to order
2. Training Session 3: Discussion and presentation on City of Friendswood Appendix C, Zoning Ordinance
Aubrey Harbin, LEED AP
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretative services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at (281) 996-3270 for further information.
I, Melinda Welsh, City Secretary of the City of Friendswood, do certify that the ABOVE OF MEETING of the Friendswood Planning and Zoning Commission was posted in a place convenient to the general public in compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code on the 7th day of October 2015, at 4:15 PM.
Melinda Welsh, City Secretary
All meetings of the Planning & Zoning Commission are open to the public, except when there is a necessity to meet in an Executive Session (closed to the public) under the provisions of Section 551, Texas Government Code. The Planning & Zoning Commission reserves the right to convene into Executive Session to hear any of the above described agenda items that qualifies for an executive session by publicly announcing the applicable section number of the Open Meetings Act.