P & Z Meeting
|Date:||March 4, 2013|
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING AND A REGULAR MEETING (IN LIEU OF 3-7-13 REGULAR MEETING) OF THE CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION, TO BE HELD MONDAY, MARCH 4, 2013, BEGINNING AT 6:00 PM, IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS OF CITY HALL, LOCATED AT 910 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS;
JOINT WORK SESSION
1. Call to order
2. Discussions with City Council regarding:
A. Proposed amendments to Chapter 14 of the Code of Ordinances, Buildings and Building Regulations, Article VII. – Substandard Buildings and Structures
REGULAR MEETING (7:00 pm, 2nd floor conference room)
1. Call to order
2. Communication from the public/committee liaisons (To comply with provisions of the Open Meetings Act, the Commission may not deliberate on subjects discussed under this agenda item. However, the Commission may direct such subjects be placed on a later regular Commission agenda for discussion and/or possible action.)
3. Consent Agenda:
A. Approval of minutes for the: 1) February 4, 2013
4. Consideration and possible action regarding a request for a one time six month extension for the commercial site plan for King’s Kids Daycare at 209 S. Friendswood Drive
5. Consideration and possible action regarding a commercial site plan for Masa Sushi Restaurant at 102 Hunters Lane
6. Consideration and possible action regarding proposed amendments to Chapter 14 of the Code of Ordinances, Buildings and Building Regulations, Article VII. – Substandard Buildings and Structures
7. Consideration and possible action regarding future Planning and Zoning Commission meeting dates
8. Communications from the Commission
A. Council Liaison
Mona Ann Miller, Planner
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretative services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at (281) 996-3270 for further information.
I, Melinda Welsh, City Secretary of the City of Friendswood, do certify that the ABOVE NOTICE OF MEETING of the Friendswood Planning and Zoning Commission was posted in a place convenient to the general public in compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code on the 1st day of March, 2013 at 11:00 A.M.
Melinda Welsh, City Secretary
All meetings of the Planning & Zoning Commission are open to the public, except when there is a necessity to meet in an Executive Session (closed to the public) under the provisions of Section 551, Texas Government Code. The Planning & Zoning Commission reserves the right to convene into Executive Session to hear any of the above described agenda items that qualifies for an executive session by publicly announcing the applicable section number of the Open Meetings Act.