Zoning Board of Adjustment Meeting
|Date:||March 24, 2015|
|Time:||7:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE FRIENDSWOOD ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2015, AT 7:00 PM AT FRIENDSWOOD CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS, 910 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS
1. Call to order
2. The Board will conduct a public hearing and consider a request to reduce the interior side yard setbacks from 10 feet to 6 feet on each side of the lot at 5129 Shady Oaks Lane, also know as Lot 33 of Wedgewood Village Section 3, Friendswood, Harris County, Texas:
A. Staff Presentation
B. Applicant Presentation
C. Public Comments
D. Consideration of Evidence by Board
1) A variance from Appendix C - Zoning Ordinance, Section 8.I.2.a
2) A special exception to Appendix C - Zoning Ordinance, Section 8.I.2.a.
3) An appeal to Appendix C - Zoning Ordinance, Section 8.I.2.a
3. Consideration and possible action regarding approval of minutes for the:
A. July 22, 2014 regular and special meeting
4. Consideration and possible action regarding appointment of a new chairman and vice chairman
5. Comments from Board Members
6. Staff and/or Council or Board Liaison Reports
Aubrey Harbin, City Planner
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at (281) 996-3270 for further information.
I certify that the above Notice of Meeting of the Friendswood Zoning Board of Adjustment was posted in a place convenient to the general public and compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, on the March 20, 2015 at 11:00 AM.
All meetings of the Zoning Board of Adjustment and Building and Standards Commission are open to the public, except when there is a necessity to meet in an Executive Session (closed to the public) under the provisions of Section 551, Texas Government Code. The Zoning Board of Adjustment and Building and Standards Commission reserves the right to convene into Executive Session to hear any of the above described agenda items that qualifies for an executive session by publicly announcing the applicable section number of the Open Meetings Act.