Library Board Meeting
|Date:||November 18, 2014|
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF A FRIENDSWOOD LIBRARY BOARD MEETING TO BE HELD AT 7:00 PM ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2014, AT THE FRIENDSWOOD PUBLIC LIBRARY, AT 416 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS, REGARDING THE ITEMS OF BUSINESS ACCORDING TO THE AGENDA LISTED BELOW:
1. Call to Order
2. Communications from the Public
3. Approval of September 16, 2014 Minutes
4. Library Statistics for September & October, 2014
5. Director’s Report
6. Discussion and Possible Action: Appointment to City Boards, Commissions and Committees Policy
7. Discussion and Possible Action: Library Posting and Display Policy
8. Discussion and Possible Action – Update to Library History including Bond Election
9. Discussion: Library Expansion and Renovation
10. Update: Fund Raising for Library Expansion/Renovation
11. Next Regular Meeting Scheduled for January 20, 2015 at 7:00 p.m.
Mary Perroni, Library Director
I, Melinda Welsh, City Secretary of the CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD, do hereby certify that the above notice of meeting of the Library Board of Trustees of Friendswood was posted in a place convenient to the general public in compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, on November 13, 2014 at 2:45 PM.
Melinda Welsh, TRMC
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s office at (713) 996-3270 for further information.