PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
|Date:||August 7, 2014|
NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION, TO BE HELD THURSDAY, AUGUST 7, 2014, BEGINNING AT 7 PM, IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS OF CITY HALL LOCATED AT 910 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS
1. Call to order
2. Communication from the public/committee liaisons
(To comply with provisions of the Open Meetings Act, the Commission may not deliberate on subjects discussed under this agenda item. However, the Commission may direct such subjects be placed on a later regular Commission agenda for discussion and/or possible action.)
3. Consent Agenda
A. Approval of the minutes for the meeting held:
1) July 14, 2014
4. Consideration and possible action regarding the Final Plat of Ganshirt Estate being 1.648 Acres situated in the Northeast Corner of Lot 52, of the Subdivision Section 22, I&GNRR Co. Survey Abstract 616, Galveston County and Abstract 693, Brazoria County, Texas
5. Consideration and possible action regarding commercial site plan Potter’s Liquor located at 412 N. Friendswood Dr.
6. Consideration and possible action regarding the conceptual plan for Georgetown, a proposed development of 578 lots, being 352.639 acres located on FM 528 approximately one mile north of the intersection of FM 258 and SH 35 (southernmost City limit)
7. Consideration and possible action regarding election of a Vice Chairman
8. Consideration and possible action regarding 2014 P&Z Liaison Schedule
9. Consideration and possible action regarding future Planning and Zoning Commission meeting dates
10. Communications from the Commission
A. Council Liaison
Aubrey Harbin, LEED AP
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretative services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at (281) 996-3270 for further information.
I, Melinda Welsh, City Secretary of the City of Friendswood, do certify that the ABOVE NOTICE OF MEETING of the Friendswood Planning and Zoning Commission was posted in a place convenient to the general public in compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code on the 4th day of August, 2014, at 4:40 PM.
Melinda Welsh, City Secretary
All meetings of the Planning & Zoning Commission are open to the public, except when there is a necessity to meet in an Executive Session (closed to the public) under the provisions of Section 551, Texas Government Code. The Planning & Zoning Commission reserves the right to convene into Executive Session to hear any of the above described agenda items that qualifies for an executive session by publicly announcing the applicable section number of the Open Meetings Act.