Zoning Board of Adjustment Meeting
|Date:||July 22, 2014|
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE FRIENDSWOOD ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, JULY 22, 2014 AT 7:00 PM AT FRIENDSWOOD CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS, 910 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS
1. Call to order
2. The Board will conduct a public hearing and consider a request to reduce the dense vegetation/opaque fence height from a height of 8 feet to 5 feet or less or a reduced height that the board would approve at E FM 528 (no address assigned), being .5965 acres out of Reserve H, Block 17 Forest Bend Section 3, Friendswood, Harris County, Texas:
A. Staff Presentation
B. Applicant Presentation
C. Public Comments
D. Consideration of Evidence by Board
1) A variance from Appendix C - Zoning Ordinance, Section 8.I.2.a
2) A special exception to Appendix C - Zoning Ordinance, Section 8.I.2.a.
3) An appeal to Appendix C - Zoning Ordinance, Section 8.I.2.a
3. Consideration and possible action regarding approval of minutes for the:
A. June 19, 2014 regular and special meeting
4. Comments from Board Members
5. Staff and/or Council or Board Liaison Reports
Aubrey Harbin, City Planner
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at (281) 996-3270 for further information.
I certify that the above Notice of Meeting of the Friendswood Zoning Board of Adjustment was posted in a place convenient to the general public and compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, on the 17th day of July, 2014 at 10:00 A.M.
All meetings of the Zoning Board of Adjustment and Building and Standards Commission are open to the public, except when there is a necessity to meet in an Executive Session (closed to the public) under the provisions of Section 551, Texas Government Code. The Zoning Board of Adjustment and Building and Standards Commission reserves the right to convene into Executive Session to hear any of the above described agenda items that qualifies for an executive session by publicly announcing the applicable section number of the Open Meetings Act.