Planning and Zoning Meeting
|Date:||May 22, 2014|
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION, TO BE HELD THURSDAY, MAY 22, 2014, BEGINNING AT 7:30 PM IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS OF CITY HALL LOCATED AT 910 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS
1. Call to order
2. Communication from the public/committee liaisons
(To comply with provisions of the Open Meetings Act, the Commission may not deliberate on subjects discussed under this agenda item. However, the Commission may direct such subjects be placed on a later regular Commission agenda for discussion and/or possible action.)
3. Consent Agenda
A. Approval of the minutes for the meeting held:
1) May 5, 2014
4. Consideration and possible action regarding a commercial site plan for Ashford Village Townhomes at 1408 S. Friendswood Dr. Units 1401 and 1402
5. Consideration and possible action regarding a request for a zone classification change on .5965 acres out of Reserve H, Block 17 Forest Bend Section 3 from Neighborhood Commercial (NC) to Neighborhood Commercial – Specific Use Permit (NC-SUP) to allow NAICS Use #4413 Automotive Parts, accessories, and tire stores
6. Consideration and possible action regarding future Planning and Zoning Commission meeting dates
7. Communications from the Commission
A. Council Liaison
Aubrey Harbin, LEED AP
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretative services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at (281) 996-3270 for further information.
I, Melinda Welsh, City Secretary of the City of Friendswood, do certify that the ABOVE NOTICE OF MEETING of the Friendswood Planning and Zoning Commission was posted in a place convenient to the general public in compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code on the 19th day of May, 2014, at 5:25 PM.
Melinda Welsh, City Secretary
All meetings of the Planning & Zoning Commission are open to the public, except when there is a necessity to meet in an Executive Session (closed to the public) under the provisions of Section 551, Texas Government Code. The Planning & Zoning Commission reserves the right to convene into Executive Session to hear any of the above described agenda items that qualifies for an executive session by publicly announcing the applicable section number of the Open Meetings Act.