Updated-Animal Shelter Advisory Committee Meeting
|Date:||June 18, 2014|
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF A MEETING OF THE FRIENDSWOOD ANIMAL SHELTER ADVISORY COMMITTEE TO BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY JUNE 18, 2014, AT 7:00 PM AT THE CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD CITY HALL, 910 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS. REGARDING THE ITEMS OF BUSINESS ACCORDING TO THE AGENDA LISTED BELOW:
1. Call to order
2. Review, discussion, correction and approval of minutes from the February 12, 2014, meeting
3. Communications from the Public
4. Discussion regarding Shelter Procedure
5. Update on Shelter Improvements/Upgrades
6. Setting next meeting date and time
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at (281) 996-3270 for further information.
I, MELINDA WELSH, CITY SECRETARY OF THE CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD, DO HEREBY CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE ANIMAL SHELTER ADVISORY COMMITTEE WAS POSTED IN A PLACE CONVENIENT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC IN COMPLIANCE WITH CHAPTER 551, TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE, ON MAY 08, 2014, AT 1:45 PM.
Melinda Welsh, TRMC