(Meeting Canceled) PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
|Date:||February 20, 2014|
NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION, TO BE HELD THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2014, BEGINNING AT 7 PM, IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS OF CITY HALL LOCATED AT 910 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS
1. Call to order
2. Communication from the public/committee liaisons
(To comply with provisions of the Open Meetings Act, the Commission may not deliberate on subjects discussed under this agenda item. However, the Commission may direct such subjects be placed on a later regular Commission agenda for discussion and/or possible action.)
3. Consent Agenda
A. Approval of the minutes for the meeting held:
1) February 3, 2014
4. Consideration and possible action regarding a one-time, six-month extension of the commercial site plan approval at 1780 S. Friendswood Dr. and 1788 S. Friendswood Dr. also known as Masa Sushi restaurant and retail center
5. Consideration and possible action regarding a commercial site plan at 1625 Friendswood Lakes Blvd. for Bushi Ban International, Martial Arts and Fitness
6. Consideration and possible action regarding Towne Square, a replat of 1.31 acres being out of Reserve A and the remainder of Reserve B of the Forest Bend Subdivision Section One situated in the Sarah McKissick Survey Abstract No. 549 City of Friendswood, Harris County, Texas
7. Consideration and possible action regarding future Planning and Zoning Commission meeting dates
8. Communications from the Commission
A. Council Liaison
Aubrey Harbin, LEED AP
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretative services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at (281) 996-3270 for further information.
I, Melinda Welsh, City Secretary of the City of Friendswood, do certify that the ABOVE NOTICE OF MEETING of the Friendswood Planning and Zoning Commission was posted in a place convenient to the general public in compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code on the 13th day of February, 2014, at 4:15 PM.
Melinda Welsh, City Secretary
All meetings of the Planning & Zoning Commission are open to the public, except when there is a necessity to meet in an Executive Session (closed to the public) under the provisions of Section 551, Texas Government Code. The Planning & Zoning Commission reserves the right to convene into Executive Session to hear any of the above described agenda items that qualifies for an executive session by publicly announcing the applicable section number of the Open Meetings Act.