Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting
|Date:||January 13, 2014|
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL AND REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION, TO BE HELD MONDAY, JANUARY 13, 2014, BEGINNING AT 5:30 PM, IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS OF CITY HALL AND THE 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM, LOCATED AT 910 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS
JOINT WORK SESSION (5:30pm)
1. Call to order
2. Discussion regarding proposed changes to Appendix C Zoning Ordinance, Section 7. Schedule of District Regulations regarding changes to the Permitted Use Table and Section 8.J. 4 through 9 and L to relocate language below the Permitted Use Table
JOINT PUBLIC HEARING (7pm)
1. Call to order
2. Zone classification change from Downtown District (DD) to Downtown District - Specific Use Permit (DD-SUP) to allow NAICS use #6233 Community Care Facilities at 118 W. Willowick Ave.
REGULAR MEETING (2nd floor conference room immediately following JPH)
1. Call to order
2. Communication from the public/committee liaisons
(To comply with provisions of the Open Meetings Act, the Commission may not deliberate on subjects discussed under this agenda item. However, the Commission may direct such subjects be placed on a later regular Commission agenda for discussion and/or possible action.)
3. Consent Agenda
A. Approval of the minutes for the meeting held:
1) December 2, 2013
4. Consideration and possible action regarding a zone classification change from Downtown District (DD) to Downtown District - Specific Use Permit (DD-SUP) to allow NAICS Use #6233 Community Care Facilities at 118 W Willowick Ave.
5. Consideration and possible action regarding a commercial site plan at 807 S Friendswood Dr.
6. Consideration and possible action regarding amendments to Appendix C, Zoning Ordinance Section 7. Schedule of District Regulations regarding changes to the Permitted Use Table and Section 8.J. 4 through 9 and L. to relocate language below PUT
7. Consideration and possible action regarding amendments to Appendix C, Zoning Ordinance, Section 9.G. Specific Use Permits
8. Consideration and possible action regarding future Planning and Zoning Commission meeting dates
9. Communications from the Commission
A. Council Liaison
Aubrey Harbin, LEED AP
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretative services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at (281) 996-3270 for further information.
I, Melinda Welsh, City Secretary of the City of Friendswood, do certify that the ABOVE NOTICE OF MEETING of the Friendswood Planning and Zoning Commission was posted in a place convenient to the general public in compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code on the 9th day of January, 2014, at 4:45 PM.
Melinda Welsh, City Secretary
All meetings of the Planning & Zoning Commission are open to the public, except when there is a necessity to meet in an Executive Session (closed to the public) under the provisions of Section 551, Texas Government Code. The Planning & Zoning Commission reserves the right to convene into Executive Session to hear any of the above described agenda items that qualifies for an executive session by publicly announcing the applicable section number of the Open Meetings Act.