|Date:||September 10, 2012|
NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION, TO BE HELD MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2012, BEGINNING AT 7:00 PM, IN THE SECOND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM OF CITY HALL, LOCATED AT 910 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS;
1. Call to order
2. Communication from the public/committee liaisons
(To comply with provisions of the Open Meetings Act, the Commission may not deliberate on subjects discussed under this agenda item. However, the Commission may direct such subjects be placed on a later regular Commission agenda for discussion and/or possible action.)
3. Consent Agenda:
A. Approval of minutes for the:
1) August 16, 2012 regular meeting
4. Consideration and possible action regarding the final plat of West Ranch Lakeside Section 2, being 21.52 acres out of the John Dickinson Survey, Abstract 9; also being a partial division of Lots 110, 111, 128-132 and 146-148 and a portion of the East-West 30’ unimproved road South of Lots 110 and 111 and North of Lots 128 and 129, Slone Subdivision as recorded in Volume 3, Page 61A (Vol. 254A, Pg. 6), Galveston County Map Records, Galveston County, Texas
5. Consideration and possible action regarding the final plat of The Reserve at West Ranch Section 2, being 17.91 acres out of the John Dickinson Survey, Abstract 9; also being a partial division of Lots 129-131, 137 and 146-153 and a portion of the North-South 30’ unimproved road East of Lot 153 and West of Lot 152, Slone Subdivision as recorded in Volume 3, Page 61A (Vol. 254A, Pg. 6), Galveston County Map Records, Galveston County, Texas
6. Consideration and possible action regarding possible amendments to Appendix C – Zoning Ordinance, Section 8.N, Downtown District supplemental requirements and the Design Criteria Manual, Appendix E Downtown District Amenities
7. Consideration and possible action regarding future Planning and Zoning Commission meeting dates
8. Communications from the Commission
A. Council Liaison
Mona Ann Miller, Planner2
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretative services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at (281) 996-3270 for further information.
I, Melinda Welsh, City Secretary of the City of Friendswood, do certify that the ABOVE NOTICE OF MEETING of the Friendswood Planning and Zoning Commission was posted in a place convenient to the general public in compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code on the 31st day of August, 2012 at 10:50AM.
Melinda Welsh, City Secretary
All meetings of the Planning & Zoning Commission are open to the public, except when there is a necessity to meet in an Executive Session (closed to the public) under the provisions of Section 551, Texas Government Code. The Planning & Zoning Commission reserves the right to convene into Executive Session to hear any of the above described agenda items that qualifies for an executive session by publicly announcing the applicable section number of the Open Meetings Act.