Amended Planning and Zoning Agenda
|Date:||August 15, 2013|
AMENDED NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION, TO BE HELD THURSDAY, AUGUST 15, 2013, BEGINNING AT 7 PM, IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS OF CITY HALL, LOCATED AT 910 S. FRIENDSWOOD DRIVE, FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS
1. Call to order
2. Communication from the public/committee liaisons
(To comply with provisions of the Open Meetings Act, the Commission may not deliberate on subjects discussed under this agenda item. However, the Commission may direct such subjects be placed on a later regular Commission agenda for discussion and/or possible action.)
3. Consent Agenda:
A. Approval of minutes for the meeting held:
1) August 1, 2013
4. Consideration and possible action regarding an applicant request for the Commission to reconsider site plan issues and exterior materials at 204 W. Heritage Dr.
5. Consideration of proposed amendments and providing written comments to the Capital Improvements Plan and Land Use Assumptions for update of Impact Fees scheduled for public hearing before City Council on September 9, 2013. The Planning and Zoning Commission has been appointed by City Council as the Advisory Committee for such purposes.
6. Update from Permitted Use Table Subcommittee
7. Consideration and possible action regarding future Planning and Zoning Commission meeting dates
8. Communications from the Commission
A. Council Liaison
Aubrey Harbin, LEED AP
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretative services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at (281) 996-3270 for further information.
I, Melinda Welsh, City Secretary of the City of Friendswood, do certify that the ABOVE NOTICE OF MEETING of the Friendswood Planning and Zoning Commission was posted in a place convenient to the general public in compliance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code on the 9th day of August, 2013 at 3:30 PM.
Melinda Welsh, City Secretary
All meetings of the Planning & Zoning Commission are open to the public, except when there is a necessity to meet in an Executive Session (closed to the public) under the provisions of Section 551, Texas Government Code. The Planning & Zoning Commission reserves the right to convene into Executive Session to hear any of the above described agenda items that qualifies for an executive session by publicly announcing the applicable section number of the Open Meetings Act.