Parks and Recreation Board
|Date:||July 18, 2012|
NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PARKS AND RECREATION BOARD
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a special meeting of the Parks and Recreation Board will be held on Wednesday, the 18th day of July, 2012, at 6:30pm. at the City of Friendswood, City Hall Building, in the second floor conference room, which is located at 910 S. Friendswood Dr., Friendswood, Texas, at which time the following subjects will be considered:
1. Call to order.
2. Communications from the public/committee liaisons.
3. Discussion regarding water feature at Lake Friendswood.
4. Discussion and possible action regarding April 11, 2012 minutes.
5. Discussion and possible action regarding amending the Policy and Procedure Rules for Youth Sports Groups Primary User designation by requiring certain safe guards to maintain player safety.
6. Discussion and possible action regarding approving a prioritized list of Capital Improvement Projects for City Parks and recommending the expenditure of Park Dedication Funds.
7. Discussion and possible action regarding parking design and funding for Moore Rd., Sportspark and Shadwell Ln., Stevenson Park.
8. Discussion and possible action regarding the buyout lots.
9. Discussion regarding seeking grants for Hike and Bike trails.
10. Discussion and possible action regarding the Parks Dedication Fund.
Director of Community Services
This facility is wheelchair accessible and parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s office at (281) 996-3270 for further details.
I, MELINDA WELSH, CITY SECRETARY OF THE CITY OF FRIENDSWOOD DO HEREBY CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PARKS AND RECREATION BOARD WAS POSTED IN A PLACE CONVENIENT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC IN COMPLIANCE WITH CHAPTER 551, TEXAS GOVERNMENT, ON JULY 13, 2012 AT _____________.
MELINDA WELSH, TRMC