BE A FRIENDSWOOD VOLUNTEER
It is the desire and intent of City Council to encourage and support citizen participation in an advisory capacity governing the affairs of the City. Service through membership on a board, commission, or committee is a valued, important opportunity for participation in an advisory capacity. To these ends, a policy has been adopted that sets out an orderly process for citizens interested in serving as members of a City board, commission, or committee and for the City Council to oversee appointments.
If you would like an application to volunteer for any of the boards, commissions, or committees, click here
Thank you for your willingness to serve our community. Please read the Friendswood Volunteer Guidebook which should serve as a guide for participation of volunteers, describes the treatment volunteers should expect and explains what is expected of them.
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Zoning Board of Adjustment & Appeals
- Construction Board of Adjustment and Appeals
- Friendswood Public Library Advisory Board
- Community and Economic Development Committee
- Investment Committee
- Fourth of July Steering Committee
- Keep Friendswood Beautiful
- Senior Citizen Advisory Committee
- Charter Review Commission