Neighborhood Streetlights - Home


Follow Us

Local Weather

Resident Services > Utilities and Maintenance > Neighborhood Streetlights

Neighborhood Streetlights

Contacts for Streetlight Problems
The City of Friendswood provides the electricity for the streetlights in your neighborhood.   However, they are maintained by either CenterPoint Energy or Texas-New Mexico Power Company.  To report any problems, please see information below.

Harris County
CenterPoint Energy
Press Option No. 4

Galveston County
Texas-New Mexico Power Company

Click Here to Report a Street Light Maintenance Issue or Call 1.888.866.7456