Hello and Welcome to the City of Friendswood Human Resources.
Contact Information for HR:
William G. Bender, Deputy Director of Administrative Services-HR/RM (Human Resources & Risk Management) - (281) 996-3226
Yesenia Garza, HR Generalist - (281) 996-3225
Norm Stuart III, Safety and RM Coordinator - (281) 996-3227
Haley Brown, HR Generalist - (281) 996-3238
The City has both part-time and full-time positions, as well as seasonal positions, such as summer recreational jobs. The City also has many volunteer opportunities. To inquire about volunteering contact Community Services at (281) 996-3220.
The City of Friendswood is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The City of Friendswood only accepts applications for vacant positions.
- Vacant position postings are located at the Reception Desk at City Hall, outside the rear door of City Hall on the Bulletin Board, or on the City's website under Job Listings.
- Any applicant receiving a bona fide job offer for a position will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment physical examination, illegal drug screening, and criminal background check prior to employment.
- All positions at the City of Friendswood require documentation of employment eligibility in accordance with Federal employment law. Communication skills in English are required for some specific assignments based upon job-related needs for communication with the general public and/or co-workers.
- Bilingual skills (Spanish/English) are encouraged, but not required.
For additional information about positions within our Police Department, please refer to the Police Recruiting link under the Employment Opportunities tab.