About Our City
History of Friendswood
The history of Friendswood’s creation in 1885 to present more...
Quality of Life
Friendswood's reputation for traditional values, quality education, and excellent housing attract more...
Quick facts and statistics on Friendswood more...
During the year, the Friendswood library has an extensive schedule of children's programs including craft classes, movies, a reading club and much more. A complete schedule of our children's programs can be found on the Children's Page. more...
Schools in Friendswood
Friendswood Independent School District was established on December 21, 1948. The more...
Taxes in Friendswood
Friendswood is part of two counties, Galveston and Harris. Whether your business or residence is located in either county, the City tax rate is assessed at the same rate listed below (.5851). In order to calculate your total tax rate, if you are on the Galveston County more...
While staying and visiting Friendswood there are many things to do: Please visit our calendar to see what is happening this month within our community more...
- Contact Us
- Focus on Friendswood Newsletter
- History Of Friendswood
- Quality of Life
- Friendswood Facts
- Public Library
- Schools in Friendswood
- Taxes in Friendswood
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Zoning Board of Adjustment & Appeals
- Construction Board of Adjustment and Appeals
- Friendswood Public Library Advisory Board
- Community and Economic Development Committee
- Investment Committee
- Fourth of July Steering Committee
- Keep Friendswood Beautiful
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Senior Citizen Advisory Committee
- Charter Review Commission